Stairstep Donors (> $1000 or more, in time order of the contribution)
- Anne Moreau Thomas
- Bedard, Kurowicki & Co., CPA’s, PC (book keeping and IRS non-profit help)
- CentryLink/Jim Robinson
- The Flemington Rotary Club, Charter 1529
- Elizabeth and Charles H. Fisher
- Steve Kalafer, Flemington Car & Truck Country
- Yardville National Bank
- The Large Foundation
- The Davidson Foundation
- The Flemington Kiwanis Club
- In Memory of Greg DeStefano, Jr.
- Consumer Reports WebWatch (funding research)
- Flemington-Raritan Parent Technology Committee
Key Donors of Time, Money or Services
- The Flemington Free Public Library trustees and staff.
- Michael W. Sozansky Jr., drafted our non-profit corporation papers and provided legal counsel at no cost.
- Ed Kurowicki, and Bedard, Kurowicki & Co., CPAs, PC for managing our financial records.
- Mike Holk, CPA
- The May Fisher Stout Trust (for renovations)
- Bill and Carol Wachter (for building things and restoring order)
- Anne M. Thomas (for early support)
- Former Library Directors Jan Schroeder and Jane Kennedy
- Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Sandra Borucki
- Florence McGinn, who contributed poetry, vision and help
- Dar and Lou Hosta for help and talent
- Margaret “Maggie” Heidenreich, for watching over Mediatech’s hardware and keeping the girls happy.
- John Hatzikalfas for designing Mediatech’s logo
- John Bradshaw, who donated the sign that appears on the library
- Joe Mastrell of Printech for donating all printed materials
- The Samual Stothoff Company. Sam will be missed.
- Dick Stothoff and the Historical Society.
- The Flemington-Raritan Parent Technology Committee who donated the first $800
- Suzanne Ivans, for ongoing support and friendship, cookies, building shelvesâ€¦
- Beau Brendler of Consumers Union
- Carol and Craig Ellison, for donating computers and help with setting up the network
- Chubb and the Hunterdon Hispanos
- David Hilgen, for all the editings
- Cartridge World of Flemington for help keeping the printers working
- Dr. Shawn Armington, the best kept secret in Hunterdon County
- Chris Crowell
- Ellen Wolock, Sarah and Jenna
- Wendy Richardson and Bob Flisser of Software School for creating the Web site, doing workshops, fixing the router and much more.
- Susan Peterson, Robert Shore and Matt McPherson for underwriting the costs of using the Courthouse for the 2016 concert.
Other helpers, former staff and contributors:
Carl Razza, Ron Van Horne, Rick McGough, Jon, Linda, Debbie, Joni, Shoprite, Greg, Dan Elliodis, Adam Neboa, Wilson, Sarah Klingler, Kyle, Will, Matt & Laurel, the FFPL staff, Rick, the Flemington Police Department, the Hunterdon County Court System, Mayers’ Bob Hauck and Dr. Ken Kutcher, Paul Tarantiles, Gigi Tagliapietra, Lackland Self Storage, PC Magazine, the Flemington Borough Council, Dr. Jack Farr, Claire Green, Hunterdon Central Regional High School (esp. Lisa Brady), AWE and IBM (computer donations), Harley, Dr. Andrew Cedarbaum, Grace Goodman, the Regans, Marwal Properties, Jean Allured, Lifeline Medical Associates, Kries Jewelers, Eileen of Orvieto Restaurant, Main Street Manor, Marshall’s Dixieland Band, Dr. Ron Heck, The Fineman family, Linda at The Shaker Cafe, Pelican Swim and Ski Center, NEC, Mel and Isabel Wolock, James Chang, Joan Fenwick and Rosie the Dog.
If we have forgotten anybody, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org